söndag 24 januari 2016

Sluggo Beat XP - WIP - Adjust the Sluggo Plates

After my séjour with Sluggo Pins Mark II, I'm now back on track with Sluggo Beat.

I've nearly lost my track, so I started with an easy part - adjusting the textcolumns.


The Beat is sketchy in this part and the code is long-winded. I'll let it be, for now, because it works, and return to it later on and work it through. Maybe I'll find a pattern and make a function to get rid of some codelines. 

The Beat has ten basic wireframes/grids. Every grid have five parts - aka Sluggo Plates - one header, one footer, two main content plates and one aside plate. 

Every Plate is slightly different and will act a little bit on its own, but still have the feeling of being a part of the same family.

The Main Plates with responsive text columns.


I've put my effort on each Plate to deliver the best seamless user experience from zero pixel to infinity width. 

The challenge is to constantly check everything at every width. 

My goal with the textcolumns is to make the most pleasent reading experience at any screen size. The lines must have a comfortable width and should not be to long or to short. Sluggo Beat is intendend to be a smooth lean machine and every detail must be considered (or be taken away). 

Content is still King and every bump on that road must be even out. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar